TASK MANAGER (GPL v3) | APPLICATION | MENTDB WEAK
Here is the first multi-language application developed completely with MentDB Weak. It is simple but very effective. And above all it is collaborative !!!! If another remote task manager gives you access to one of its projects, you can embed this remote project in your local task manager ... No more logging out, reconnecting. Everything is at hand.
>>> MentDB v_2.2.0 compatible
>>> MentDB v_2.1.9 compatible
Demo: W99 - The task manager
- Install MentDB Weak vX.X.X
- Start a MQL Editor
- Unzip the file 'taskmanager_X.X.X.mql.zip'
- Copy the MQL source code from the file 'taskmanager_X.X.X.mql'
- Paste the MQL source code into the MQL Editor
- Execute the MQL source code
- Your application is ready!
- Go to https://localhost:9999
- Click on 'taskmanager'
- Login 'system', password 'pwd'