'Supervision' is an open-source application, you can download and install it into MentDB Server. This application allows you to monitor your MentDB Weak server, view all running processes and search/understand in recorded logs why one of your business processes is in error. The correction will be quick...
Version v1.0.5 (works with MDB_3.1.0 and up ...)
- Download and Install MDB_X.X.X (Choose the right version)
- Start a MQL Editor
- Unzip the file 'supervision_dev_X.X.X.mql.zip'
- Copy the MQL source code from the file 'supervision_dev_X.X.X.mql'
- Paste the MQL source code into the MQL Editor
- Execute the MQL source code
- Your application is ready!
- Go to https://localhost:9999
- Click on your application
- Login 'system', password 'pwd'
Version v1.0.4 (works with MDB_3.1.0 and up ...)
Version v1.0.3 (works with MDB_3.1.0 and up ...)
Version v1.0.2 (works with MDB_3.0.8 and up ...)
Version v1.0.1 (works with MDB_3.0.7 and up ...)
Version v1.0.0 (works with MDB_2.4.0 and up ...)