CONCERT (GPL v3)
Here is an application that I created for my music group. At each concert that we have planned, we enter the date. We enter all the song texts we want to play, and just by clicking on a word, we can put the chord there ... All the musicians and singers work on the same documents. Emphasis was placed on saving paper for printing scores.
This application is based on MentDB technology (MDB)
Download 'v_1.0.1' (works with MDB_2.2.4)
Download 'v_1.0.0' (works with MDB_2.2.0)
- Download and Install MDB_X.X.X (Choose the right version)
- Start a MQL Editor
- Unzip the file 'concertmanager_X.X.X.mql.zip'
- Copy the MQL source code from the file 'concertmanager_X.X.X.mql'
- Paste the MQL source code into the MQL Editor
- Execute the MQL source code
- Your application is ready!
- Go to https://localhost:9999
- Click on 'Concert'
- Login 'system', password 'pwd'